1. Adlabs Imagica, Lonavala India’s big-budget, hi-tech Adlabs Imagica opened in 2013. Modeled on Universal Studios, it has more than 25 themed rides and five themed restaurants. The idea behind it is to enable escapism through fantasy and the bringing alive of stories. As part of the second and third phases of development, Aqua Magica Water Park opened in September 2014, followed by the opening of the five-star Novotel Imagica Khopoli hotel in September 2015. A Snow Park was launched in April 2016.
Timings: 10:30 AM – 8:00 PM (all days of the week)
Address: Khopoli-Pali Road, Near Lonavla Sangdewadi, Khopoli, Maharashtra 410203
Ticket Price: During Weekdays INR 1599 for Adults, INR 1299 for Children, INR 899 for Senior Citizens, INR 1349 for College Students and During Weekends INR 1499, INR 1099, INR 699, INR 1049 Respectively
2. Wonderla is a world-class amusement park that doesn’t disappoint. Its modern, clean and green, and has a wide variety of attractions. There are over 50 rides, 12 of which are water-based and nine especially for small children. If you love getting wet, don’t miss the Rain Disco – an indoor dance floor with psychedelic laser lights and a rain system that provides showers of warm water, choreographed to the music.
Timings: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM on Weekdays and 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM on Weekends
Address: 28th Km, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562109
Ticket Price: During Weekdays – Adults INR 923 + 18% GST, Children INR 740 + 18% GST, Senior Citizens (60-69) INR 690 + 18% GST, Senior Citizens (above 70) INR 460 + 18% GST, Defence INR. 740 + 18% GST; During Weekends – INR 1182 + 18% GST / INR 945 + 18% GST / INR 885 + 18% GST / INR 590 + 18% GST/ INR 945 + 18% respectively
3. Kingdom of Dreams, opened in 2010, is a huge live entertainment and leisure destination that brings together the carnival that is India. It encompasses both Indian culture and performing arts. The highlight is Culture Gully, an elaborate arts, crafts, and culinary boulevard – complete with street performers. It’s like an air conditioned version of Dilli Haat.
Location: Near IFFCO Chowk Metro Station, Sector 29, Gurgaon (Delhi).
Ticket Price: Entry to Culture Gully is 599 rupees during the week and 699 rupees on weekends. The full amount is redeemable on food. Tickets for shows range in price from 1,099 rupees to 3,999 rupees, depending on the day and seat location. Packages, including accommodations, are available.
Open: Tuesday to Sunday, 1 p.m. until 1 a.m.
4. Essel World, established in 1999, was the first amusement park in India. Although it’s a bit dated these days, it is one of the largest in the country and has managed to remain a favorite. There are more than 30 rides, a Water Kingdom water park, bowling alley, ice skating rink, and Aquadrome dance floor. The highlight is the frightening new Monsters in the Mist dark ride, which is apparently the first of its kind in India. Essel World and the Water Kingdom is a favourite summer destination for many families.
Timings: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (all days of the week)
Address: Gorai Rd, Essel world Amusement Park, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400091
Ticket Price: Basic – INR 390 for Adult/Child, Silver – INR 1270 for Adult, INR 900 for Child, Combo – INR 1710 for Adult, INR 1170 for Child, Fast Track + Sliver – INR 1760 for Adult, INR 1180 for child
5. Veegaland Amusement Park is the most popular amusement park of Kerela, the popular wonderla Amusement park in kochi, which is originally called veegaland situated on the top of a hill at Pallikkara. The amusement park of Veegaland acts like the basin where all the frustration and tiredness of the daily lives can be washed down. Offering over 50 adventurous rides, Veegaland is the perfect place for an outing. This is the place which will give you the feeling of excitement as soon as you set foot inside the boundary. There are different categories of rides depending upon how much you want to make your nerves jump with the adrenaline rush. Besides the blood boiling experiences, the amusement park is also suitable for a family pack or a casual hang-out with friends in order to feel refreshed. Thus, this amusement park is very famous and requires short visit Veegaland, Kochi Kerela.
6. Queensland Amusement Park covers seventy acres and offers a variety of rides includes Amusement Park, Theme Park, joy rides, thrilling and adventrues rides like Free Fall Tower, Roller coaster and Queens Land Fairy Train.
Timings: During Weekdays – 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM (Mondays closed), During Weekends – 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Address: Chennai-Bengaluru Highway, Palanjur, Sembarambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600123
Ticket Price: INR 550 for Adults and INR 450 for Children
7. Worlds of Wonder Water Park is an entertainment park in Delhi, and it is one of the best of its kind. Spanning over an enormous area of 10 acres, this park hosts 23 pleasurable attractions that enthral all its visitors with endless joy and gaiety. This park has upped the game of thrill and adventure to another level by housing activities that cater to every visitor- be it an adventure monger looking for thrill and excitement or a shy newbie who is reluctant to get on rollercoasters. In fact, the park has a special zone called the ‘La Fiesta’ which has activities and rides that kids, senior citizens and the feeble hearted can fully enjoy.
Timings: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM (all days of the week)
Address: The Great India Place Mall, Sector-38 A, Entry from Gate No. 11 Adjacent, near, Maharaja Agrasen Marg, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Ticket Price: INR 740 for Adults, INR 599 for Children and INR 249 for Senior Citizen
Probably the most famous of all adventure parks in Delhi NCR, Adventure Island is a one-stop haunt for all the dose of thrill and enjoyment. It is a super-hit with kids and adults alike, and couples find it a refreshing change to head to for spending an exciting date! It has a vast array of adult rides, rides for kids, water rides as well as special events that are organised from time to time. Feel the adrenaline pumping as you head for a ride on ‘Butterfly Feeling’ or ‘Twister’ meant for adults.
Timings: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Address: Opposite Rithala Metro Station, Sector 10, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
Ticket Price: For INR 399 for Adults and Children (Entry + Unlimited Rides), INR 350 for Senior Citizen (Entry + Unlimited Rides), INR 300 (only entry fee) and INR 350 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM (except Tuesdays)
8. Suraj Water Park is located in Dongripada in Thane, Mumbai and is one of the most popular amusement parks in India especially among school kids. Sprawling over 11 acres, the park has a plethora of rides and roller coasters. In addition to the beautiful water theme decor, the park also has a massive restaurant to cater to your hunger pangs.
Timings: 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Address: Godbunder Highway, Waghbil Naka, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400615
Ticket Price: INR 800 for Adults, INR 650 for Children between 3.6 to 4.6 and No Ticket Price for Kids (Height below 3’.6”)
9. Della Adventure Park is a fun amusement cum waterpark based in Lonavala. Boasting of a plethora of activities including Aqua Zorb, swoop swing, flying fox, rappelling, paintball, buggy ride, bull ride, land zorbing etc, the park also has a nightlife club and several restaurants both for fine dine and binge eating.
Timings: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM (all days of the week)
Address: Lonavla, Kunegaon, Maharashtra 410401
Ticket Price: Full Day Pass – INR 1750 per Person, Jumbo Pass – INR 4999 per Person
Which of these amusement parks in India do you think is the best? Let us know in the comments below!